Shave & A Haircut is a popular scent. The lotion bar is filled with nature’s goodness and has a clean and fresh aroma. Lotion bars seal in moisture for all day comfort and supple skin.
This bar has a more masculine scent with a clean, sharp finish. The soothing lotion provides all day moisture. Shave & A Haircut fragrance combines the scents found in a barbershop.
Shea Butter: African Shea Butter contains high amounts of Vitamins A & E and beneficial fatty acids and help boost collagen production. It is extraordinarily moisturizing and nourishing to the skin, making it perfect for repairing dry skin.
The benefits of Shea Butter are as follows:
* Stimulating for the superficial micro-circulation
* Skin strengthening
* Skin protecting
* Skin regenerating
* Collagen production stimulating (makes the skin stronger, more supple and younger)
* Minor cuts and burns repair
* Muscle ache relief
For Best Results:
Apply the body butter to your entire body hot from the shower or bath, concentrating especially on dry areas that are personally dry for you, the bottoms of the feet, the fingers, the face and anywhere else that is dry. It’s main use is to restore moisture to your skin and replenish the healthy look. Also concentrate on areas that are wrinkled; normally the face, chin, neck and hands.
Our body shea butter is very hydrating and has been known to help make skin stronger and more resistant to being stretched, reducing early signs of aging.
• All natural
• 3.5 ounces
• Used For: Deep Hydration, Moisturizing, Evens Skin Tone
• For Use On: Safe for entire body
• Scent: Shave & A Haircut
• Made for all skin types from shea butter that is handcrafted in Ghana, West Africa, according to Fair Trade and Organic standards.
• Shea butter, coconut butter, coconut oil, beeswax, vitamin E, fragrance oil
At Honey Love Essentials, we hand make all of our natural skin care products. We use NO artificial ingredients, NO parabens & we NEVER test on animals! Please allow for slight variances in each of our items because they are handmade, each being unique.